Education: Bachelors degree in Electronics OR Btech/Mtech considered
Experience required: 3 to 5 years
An embedded software engineer with our company is responsible for designing and implementing software that’s part of embedded devices and systems. The engineer will design, develop, code, test, and debug the system software. The engineer is also responsible for monitoring and analyzing the stability and efficiency of the system.
* Design and implement the software for embedded devices and systems, from creation to production and deployment
* Test and debug system software
* Monitor and maintain the system after development
* Improve the system’s efficiency and stability after development
* Collaborate with customers to create systems based on their needs
* Commissioning of new systems in the end customers systems
- Required Languages – Embedded C
- Controllers – PIC32, STM32, TI-DSP
- Architectures – ARM (Cortex M4, M7)
- Protocols – CAN, SPI, I2C, SPI, UART, USB
- Driver’s implementation – Flash, USB host/Devices, E2prom, RTC etc.
- Communication technologies – Radio communication, GSM, GPRS
- Practical hands on experience with IDEs & Debugger, Oscilloscope, and Logic Analyzers
- Able to understand schematics and working experience hardware.
- Working experience with power point, word, excel etc.
- Ability to diagnose complex technical problems with the system
- Being able to work well in teams, positive attitude.
- Eagerness to learn and improve
- Effective communication skills