Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai
Posted 10 months ago
- Designing and implementing low-power analog (op-amps, filters, power, BJTs, FETs) and digital circuits (logic, µC, memories)
- Perform circuit tolerance analysis using Excel, Spice based Monte-Carlo analysis, TINA or equivalent tools
- Hazardous location compliant design: Select electronic components, design and build the PCB in compliance with various railway standards (IEC, EN, UL, CE) for intrinsic safety, Functional Safety and EMI/EMC standards
- Analyze designs and modify them for EOL, manufacturing, or customer issues.
- Bring up boards and develop and execute low-level hardware test to assure design works as per target specs
- Debug boards using various test equipment such oscilloscopes, DMMs, logic analyzers etc
- Generating test plans and test reports for electrical and environmental tests
- Assist with the fabrication, including procurement and build process, and test of prototype hardware
- Perform and/or oversee design verification tests
- Industry background – Industrial Product Design & Development involving Electronics circuit
- Computer proficiency – OrCAD Schematic Capture, PCB layout tools, Circuit Simulation Tools
- Working Parameters
Qualification: B.Tech / B.E inElectronics / Electronics and Comm. / Electronics & Telecomm.
Experience. 1-4 years