Code of Fair Disclosure
HIND RECTIFIERS LIMITED
Code of Practices and Procedures for fair Disclosures of unpublished Price [Under Regulation 8(1) of SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015
Approver: Board of Directors
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), in its endeavor to protect the interests of investors, has formulated the SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 under the powers conferred on it under the SEBI Act, 1992. These regulations were notified on 15th January, 2015 and shall come into force with effect from 120th Day from the date of its notification i.e. w.e.f. from 15th May, 2015. It is mandatory in terms of the Regulations for every listed Company/entity to formulate a Code of Practices and Procedures for Fair Disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information.
This document forms the Code of Practices and Procedures for Fair Disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information (“Code”) adopted by Hind Rectifiers Limited.
This Code is consistent with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015. Subsequent modification(s)/amendment (s) to SEBI (Prevention of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 shall automatically apply to this Code.
The Principles of Fair Disclosure adopted by Hind Rectifiers Limited are as follows:
1. The Company will ensure prompt public disclosure of unpublished price sensitive information that would impact price discovery no sooner than credible and concrete information comes into being in order to make such information generally available.
2. The Company will ensure Uniform and universal dissemination of unpublished price sensitive information to avoid selective disclosure.
3. The Compliance Officer of the Company shall act as the Chief Investor Relations officer to deal with dissemination of information and disclosure of unpublished price sensitive information.
4. The Company shall ensure that any Price Sensitive Information which has to be disclosed/disseminated shall be pre-approved by the Chairman & Managing Director/ Executive Director or Chief Financial officer prior to its disclosure/dissemination.
5. The Company will make prompt dissemination of unpublished price sensitive information that gets disclosed selectively, inadvertently or otherwise to make such information generally available.
6. The Company will provide appropriate and fair response to queries on news reports and requests for verification of market rumors by regulatory authorities.
7. The Company will ensure that information shared with analysts and research personnel is not unpublished price sensitive information.
8. The Company will develop the best practices to make transcripts or records of proceedings of meetings with analysts and other investor relations conferences on the official website to ensure official confirmation and documentation of disclosures made.
9. The Company will handle all unpublished price sensitive information on a need-to-know basis.
Disclosure of the Code on Public Domain:
This code shall be published on the official website of the Company. Further, this code and every subsequent amendment made there to shall be promptly intimated to the Stock Exchange where the securities of the Company are listed.